The Spanish Interpreter provides interpretation services necessary to deliver quality, compassionate care to our patient population. Responsible for conducting accurate behavioral health, medical, and general interpreting for the patient care staff, limited English proficient (LEP) patients, their families, and visitors. Through the appropriate interpreter technique training, qualified candidates must have the ability to facilitate a two-person conversation in a triadic relationship, act as a cultural consultant to staff, assess and monitor the patients understandings of the information conveyed, and keeps patient care staff informed as to the level of that understanding.
- CrossOver’s Henrico Clinic celebrates 15 years with community open house
- CrossOver volunteer Melinda Stewart retiring from clinical practice while continuing to learn and serve
- Volunteers Dr. Helen Adams and Bob Burton find creative ways to support CrossOver
- CrossOver Holiday Families program a source of holiday cheer
- Medicaid Enrollment Event