We’re humbled to serve our uninsured and medically underserved neighbors with high-quality, compassionate healthcare.
We’re proud of the meaningful impacts we deliver every day.
unique clients served
Primary Care Visits
Specialty Care Visits
Case Management Visits
Mental Health Visits
Eye Care Visits
- Our hospital discharge program sees only about 2% of patients readmitted to the hospital within 90 days.
- 92% of our HIV patients reached viral load suppression (under 200 copies), a percent away from Virginia’s goal. Viral load suppression makes the patient healthier and renders the virus untransmittable.
- Our diabetic patients’ blood sugar test results outperform Medicaid benchmarks.
- We administered 2,592 COVID-19 vaccine doses to 1,900 unique patients.
All above data on this page is from fiscal year 2023. When it is published it will be available under the publications tab.
OUR PATIENTS AND THEIR FEEDBACK
- Our patients come from 118 countries and speak over 40 languages.
- Approximately one quarter of our patients identify English as their first language. We are proud to serve patients from all over the world who are now Virginia residents.
- 93% of our patients think their providers always or usually listen carefully to them.
- 90% of our patients rate their providers as an 8, 9 or 10 on a 0-10 scale.
CrossOver is the only charitable clinic in The greater Richmond area to offer:
- Onsite vision services
- Onsite licensed pharmacy
- Obstetrics care
- A dedicated comprehensive pediatrics program to uninsured children and children with Medicaid.