As a key member of the clinical team at CrossOver Healthcare Ministry, the licensed mental health therapist (LPC or LCSW) will provide psychotherapy treatment, psychoeducational, and/or prevention services to clients with a wide range of psychiatric, emotional, relational, and social problems: provide specialized consultation and education services to diabetic patients with depression.
- CrossOver’s Henrico Clinic celebrates 15 years with community open house
- CrossOver volunteer Melinda Stewart retiring from clinical practice while continuing to learn and serve
- Volunteers Dr. Helen Adams and Bob Burton find creative ways to support CrossOver
- CrossOver Holiday Families program a source of holiday cheer
- Medicaid Enrollment Event