For Richard “Rick” Moore II, MD, class of 2011, the decision to serve medically underserved populations was deeply rooted. His mother was a social worker, and stories about poverty and the struggles of others were an important part of how he saw the world from an early age. It was his desire to make a difference that eventually led him to medicine.
- CrossOver’s Henrico Clinic celebrates 15 years with community open house
- CrossOver volunteer Melinda Stewart retiring from clinical practice while continuing to learn and serve
- Volunteers Dr. Helen Adams and Bob Burton find creative ways to support CrossOver
- CrossOver Holiday Families program a source of holiday cheer
- Medicaid Enrollment Event