Make a Donation
Looking for a gift for that upcoming birthday, anniversary, or other special occasion? Why not make a donation to CrossOver in honor of your loved one?
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3….
- Click here to go to the CrossOver Christmas catalog. Shop for the type of gift you would like to give.
- Choose your gifts and fill out the forms telling us who the gift is for, their address and whether the gift is in honor of the recipient or in memory of a loved one.
- CrossOver will send an acknowledgement of your gift with a personalized note to the recipient
- Join the Legacy Circle by remembering CrossOver in your estate plans.
- Learn how to donate stock.
- We have the option to allow you to give on a regular basis.
If you have any questions about making a donation, please contact Megan Mann, Director of Resource Development and Communications at 804.655-2794 ext. 102.
Donate Goods and Services
Cross Over Healthcare Ministry benefits tremendously from churches, companies and community professionals who have donated goods and services. Our clinics are always in need of office and medical supplies. More than 50% of our patient care comes from donated services.
- If you are interested in donating goods to CrossOver, please contact the Administration Offices at (804) 422-2600.
- If you are a medical provider or someone who would like to generously donate your time to CrossOver, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at (804) 422-2600, ext. 119.
- If you are interested in donating medication, please contact Pharmacy Program Manager Monique Johnson at email@example.com. All medications must be sealed in original packaging. We cannot accept controlled substances.
Make a General Donation
Financial gifts to the annual operating fund help keep our doors open and give our patients the medical care that they so desperately need. Our funding comes primarily from individuals, businesses, and foundations. Churches, associations, schools and social groups also contribute much needed support.
CrossOver Healthcare Ministry is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Charitable ID #: 54-1371067
Or, mail your financial support to:
CrossOver Healthcare Ministry
8600 Quioccasin Road, Suite 100, Richmond, VA 23229
Other was to give:
Stay connected with us for the latest News & Events.
We have two Richmond locations.
Contributions to CrossOver Healthcare Ministry may be tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please check with your personal tax advisor regarding the deduction of your gift.
To give through the United Way Campaigns, use these numbers:
|Federal Tax ID||54-1371067|
|Combined Federal Campaign||65367|
|Combined Virginia Campaign||3261|
|Local Government & Schools||118|
■ If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately. ■
Both CrossOver Healthcare Ministry clinics have received certification by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. NCQA recognition signifies that CrossOver is "patient-centered" and offers a true medical home for our patients.
CrossOver Healthcare Ministry
Mailing Address: 8600 Quioccasin Rd, Suite 101, Richmond, Va 23229 • (804) 655-2794 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Richmond Clinic: 108 Cowardin Ave, Richmond, Va 23224 • (804) 233-5016
Henrico Clinic: 8600 Quioccasin Rd, Suite 105, Richmond, Va 23229 • (804) 622-0803