Make a Donation
Financial gifts to the annual operating fund help keep our doors open and give our patients the medical care that they so desperately need. Our funding comes primarily from individuals, businesses, and foundations. Churches, associations, schools and social groups also contribute much needed support.
CrossOver Healthcare Ministry is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Charitable ID #: 54-1371067
- Join the Legacy Circle by remembering CrossOver in your estate plans.
- Learn how to donate stock.
- We have the option to allow you to give on a regular basis.
If you have any questions about making a donation, please contact Lynn Williams, Development Manager, at 804.655-2794 ext. 102.
Donate Goods and Services
Cross Over Healthcare Ministry benefits tremendously from churches, companies and community professionals who have donated goods and services. Our clinics are always in need of office and medical supplies. More than 50% of our patient care comes from donated services.
- If you are interested in donating goods to CrossOver, please contact the Administration Offices at (804) 422-2600.
- If you are a medical provider or someone who would like to generously donate your time to CrossOver, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at (804) 422-2600, ext. 119.
- If you are interested in donating medication, please contact Pharmacy Program Manager Rafy Luqa at email@example.com. All medications must be sealed in original packaging. We cannot accept controlled substances.
Don’t know what to get for that upcoming birthday or anniversary? Looking for a unique Christmas present for that hard to shop for relative? With our catalog, you can give the gift of health in honor of a loved one.
Or, mail your financial support to:
CrossOver Healthcare Ministry
8600 Quioccasin Road, Suite 100, Richmond, VA 23229
Other ways to give
Charitable Donation Information
Contributions to CrossOver Healthcare Ministry may be tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please check with your personal tax advisor regarding the deduction of your gift.
To give through the United Way Campaigns, use these numbers:
|Federal Tax ID||54-1371067|
|Combined Federal Campaign||65367|
|Combined Virginia Campaign||3261|
|Local Government & Schools||118|
■ If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately. ■