Click for an Important Message from CrossOver about COVID-19
The health and safety of our patients, volunteers, staff, and community remain a top priority, especially in light of the cases of COVID-19, also known as the Coronavirus, in Virginia.
At this point in time, CrossOver clinics will remain open.
What We’re Doing to Prevent Exposure
- Mike Murchie, Medical Director, Dr. Vivian Bruzzese, Infectious Disease Physician, Zara Morgan, Director of Nursing and Operations, and Julie Bilodeau, CEO, continue to monitor the spread and management of COVID-19 and the impact it may have on our services to the community. We are in communication with the local health departments and receiving updates from the CDC and VDH.
- As of the time of this writing, the team has made the following recommendations to protect patients, volunteers, and employees from possible infection, so those patients who depend on CrossOver as their health home can still receive services.
Volunteer and Employee Care
- We are urging volunteers and employees to stay home if they are not feeling well. We are also encouraging those volunteers and employees that may feel particularly vulnerable because of their age or underlying health issues to consult with their personal healthcare provider about whether to remain home or continue to volunteer or work. Volunteers who are are unwell or not comfortable volunteering should email their CrossOver supervisor and copy the email email@example.com, with as much notice as possible.
- We are encouraging everyone on the premises to wash their hands regularly, keep their hands away from their face and cover sneezes/coughs.
- Personal protective equipment will continue to be available for use when indicated.
- Clinical protocols related to COVID-19 have been implemented since late January and continue to be updated as new information becomes available.
- Patients are encouraged to call before coming to the clinic if they have a fever or cough so that appropriate next steps can be determined. Patients should call the clinic at 804-655-2794, select 1 for English or 2 for Spanish, and then dial option 6 to be connected to our operations center.
- CrossOver has limited COVID-19 testing available for those who meet clinical criteria. We do not have the ability to test patients on-site for influenza.
- Flyers are posted in the clinics, and patients will be receiving handouts on how to protect themselves—e.g. handwashing, covering your mouth when you cough, etc.
- We are currently evaluating our procedures for new patient intake (lottery), renewals, and bill counseling. Patients should check back here for updated instructions before coming to the clinic.
CrossOver will continue to monitor this situation as it evolves. We will continue to update our community with new protocols and processes as they are put into place in an effort to keep everyone safe and healthy. Should you have any questions, please reach out to Julie Bilodeau, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support during this challenging season.
New Uninsured Patients
New Medicaid Patients
■ If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately. ■
Mailing Address: 8600 Quioccasin Rd, Suite 101, Richmond, VA 23229 • 804-655-2794 • email@example.com
Richmond Clinic: 108 Cowardin Ave, Richmond, VA 23224 • 804-655-2794
Henrico Clinic: 8600 Quioccasin Rd, Suite 105, Richmond, VA 23229 • 804-655-2794