Moo & Brew 5K Volunteer Sign Up
We need a small army to put this event together!
Volunteer Job Descriptions:
- Site Assembly – Site assembly is made up of the following tasks:
- Set up table and chairs.
- Organize race packets and t-shirts.
- Set out course signs.
- Set up beer and wine station.
- Parking Assistance – Parking volunteers will help direct people to parking and from parking to the event. They will also reinforce signage that reminds guest that they must have their I.D. on them if they plan to consume alcohol.
- Race Registration – Race registration volunteers will register walk-up runners, hand out packets to runners who have already registered, or hand out t-shirts.
- Party Help – Party Helpers will ensure that the beer station stays stocked (21+) and change out trash and recycling when receptacles are full. Helpers will also ensure that the venue stays tidy during the event.
- Kids Area – Kids area volunteers will assist the children in playing games and offer basic face painting.
- Please note: You are not expected to be a babysitter. Parents are required to stay with their children.
- Site Break Down – This consists of taking down tents, tables, and chairs along with general clean-up, and packing cars.
Stay connected with us for the latest News & Events.
We have two Richmond Area Locations
■ If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately. ■
Both CrossOver Healthcare Ministry clinics have received certification by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. NCQA recognition signifies that CrossOver is "patient-centered" and offers a true medical home for our patients.
CrossOver Healthcare Ministry
Mailing Address: 8600 Quioccasin Rd, Suite 101, Richmond, Va 23229 • (804) 655-2794 • email@example.com
Richmond Clinic: 108 Cowardin Ave, Richmond, Va 23224 • (804) 233-5016
Henrico Clinic: 8600 Quioccasin Rd, Suite 105, Richmond, Va 23229 • (804) 622-0803