Standing Orders for LPNs, RNs, MAs
Nursing Policy N 001
Note: All test results will be shown to provider for review. This policy and procedure shall remain in effect for all patients of CrossOver Healthcare Ministry until rescinded.
Nursing Roles at CrossOver
- Finger-stick tests: hemoglobin, Hemoglobin A1c, blood sugar, INR
- Urine tests: pregnancy, urinalysis
- Vital signs (including height, weight, temperature, pulse, respirations, blood pressure)
Medical Histories and Medication Lists
Attend eClinicalWorks FREE Webinars to Earn Your CME/CE Credits while you learn! Over 30 live webinar classes are approved for CME/CE credit. Look for the CME/CE icon next to the webinar information.
Other Online Opportunities
- Carilion Clinic
- Virginia Mason
- CEU for nurses online
- Virginia Nurses Association–Cultivating Diversity
- Free Classes for NPs & PAs
- Blood Pressure Refresher
- Medicare Intensive Behavioral Therapy for Obesity
- Happiness: The Evidence Behind Emotion
- Real or Magic?: The Power of Positive Thinking in Outcomes
- Low-Calorie Sweeteners & Weight Management
- The Two Sides of Stroke
- Various Courses through Medscape.
CONNECTStay connected with us for the latest News & Events.
VISIT CROSSOVERWe have two Richmond locations.
■ If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately. ■
8600 Quioccasin Rd, Suite 101, Richmond, VA 23229 • 804-655-2794 • email@example.com
8600 Quioccasin Rd, Suite 105, Richmond, VA 23229 • 804-655-2794
108 Cowardin Ave, Richmond, VA 23224 • 804-655-2794