Our Impact in the Community
CrossOver provides high-quality, compassionate healthcare to uninsured and medically underserved patients. In fiscal year 2019:
- Our patients come from 118 countries and speak over 50 languages. Approximately one quarter of our patients identify English as their first language. We are proud to serve patients from all over the world.
- Our vision clinic and pharmacy serve clients from six other safety net medical clinics in the area in addition to CrossOver patients.
- CrossOver is the only safety net clinic in the Richmond area that offers pediatrics, which allows all members of a family to receive care in one location.
- Less than 3% of the patients in our hospital discharge program are readmitted to the hospital within 90 days.
- 88% of our HIV patients have suppressed viral loads (under 200). This makes the patient healthier and renders the virus untransmittable.
- Our diabetic patients’ blood sugar test results outperform Medicaid benchmarks.
- In fiscal year 2019, 126 babies were born to mothers participating in our OB program.
- 99% of our patients think their providers always or usually communicate well with them.
- 85% of our patients rate their providers as 9 or 10 on a 0-10 scale.
Stay connected with us for the latest CrossOver Healthcare Ministry News & Events.
We have two Richmond locations.
■ If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately. ■
Mailing Address: 8600 Quioccasin Rd, Suite 101, Richmond, VA 23229 • 804-655-2794 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Richmond Clinic: 108 Cowardin Ave, Richmond, VA 23224 • 804-655-2794
Henrico Clinic: 8600 Quioccasin Rd, Suite 105, Richmond, VA 23229 • 804-655-2794